ERDINGER Weißbräu private brewery
ERDINGER Weißbier stands for the greatest enjoyment and Bavarian joie de vivre worldwide. It is brewed exclusively in the hometown of ERDINGER Weißbräu, in Erding, Upper Bavaria, where the private brewery was founded in 1886. This is where every single bottle of ERDINGER Weißbier comes from.
For over a decade, the non-alcoholic beer from Erding has been refreshing athletes after the home stretch at more than 150 international/national endurance events each year. Around 2,000 promoters ensure that over a million athletes are rewarded with an ERDINGER Alkoholfrei non-alcoholic beer throughout the year. In addition, more and more international organisers are taking to the sporty thirst-quencher.
- 360° support for the ERDINGER Alkoholfrei promotion tour
- Planning and realisation of the bar at the finish line
- Conception and organisation of the trade fair appearances taking place as part of the tour
- We conduct the research for relevant sports events on behalf of the ERDINGER Weißbräu private brewery.
- In addition, we carry out all negotiations and coordinate all matters with the event organisers.
- At the same time, we handle all personnel management activities (including recruiting suitable promoters from the national promoter network, outfits, equipment, training, personnel deployment planning and payroll accounting).
- To serve non-alcoholic beer at a bar after the finishing line, we plan the sales promotion down to the last detail, attend to the organisation, storage and transport of the equipment required and develop and place the communication material.
- To evaluate the success and identify potential for optimisation, we prepare a report with analysed KPIs for our client.
See more case studies on the subject of Sales Promotion
Sparked your interest?
Please feel free to contact us. We will prepare your individual offer.