As products requiring extensive advisory services, technical equipment is ideally suited for sale at stationary specialised retailers. In addition to an excellent brand image, crucial competitive advantages are created at the point of sale, especially through the skills of convincing sales advisors.
Using innovative learning methods, we therefore convey relevant product and specialist knowledge and thus continuously ensure that sales advisors at retail outlets are properly qualified.
- Compiling relevant learning content
- Developing and implementing modular training programmes via classroom training, on-the-job training, e-learning tools and learning apps
- Conveying specialist and product knowledge at regular intervals and/or during market launches of new products through certified trainers
- Conducting training measures with a high degree of practical relevance
- Ensuring knowledge transfer through appropriate performance records/online queries
- Evaluating and consistently optimising the implemented training programmes
Selected case studies on the subject of product training
Sparked your interest?
Please feel free to contact us. We will prepare your individual offer.