More performance for your online business.
We support companies in the B2B and B2C sector in digitally transforming their business models. For holistic e-commerce, we ensure that your end customers not only benefit from optimised online shops, we also organise the upstream and downstream processes along the supply chain if requested. We have essentially adopted two approaches.
ERP system integration
- Data exchange with the ERP systems of manufacturers/retailers with the aid of alpha middleware
- Specially edited information on articles
- Item listing in the established online shops of our trading partners
(we have existing interfaces with several online shops among the top 100 in Germany)
- Interface with marketplaces
(e.g. Amazon, eBay)
- Through data exchange (ERP system/alpha middleware), orders are automatically collected and processed depending on the agreement
- Upon request, we handle the complete order processing including drop shipping, customer service and returns management
- Provision of a team of experts
- Conception and development of online shops based on Shopware
- E-commerce consulting and omni-channel commerce
(links to marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, real, etc.)
- API integration and management
(connection of all relevant merchandise management, sales, CRM, marketing, CMS and PIM systems)
- Master data management and automated data and content migration
- Implementation of payment interfaces and integration of a wide range of payment options
- Handling of the shop management incl. optimisation
- Integration of logistics solutions (B2B/B2C), order management and processing, after-sales service & support, returns management
Solution-focused order & dispatch management
- Exchange of logistics data with the ERP systems of manufacturers/retailers with the aid of alpha middleware
- Flexible and reliable processing of orders by direct shipment (drop shipping)
- Conception, layout and production of customised shipping envelopes or bags and packaging
- Customisable shipping material (e.g. outer packaging, address labels) and documentation (e.g. delivery notes, invoices)
with the corporate identity of the customer
- Enclosing add-on products to support marketing campaigns
(e.g. promotional articles, advertising and information material)
- Integration of warehousing services for direct store delivery (cross docking) or direct retail delivery (central warehouse delivery)
- System-controlled just-in-time supply of goods or intelligently controlled central warehouse supply
Sparked your interest?
Please feel free to contact us. We will prepare your individual offer.